EFG Hermes Group recently received its FCA license to operate in the United Kingdom (UK).
- ADX lists Wahat al Zaweya Holdings on its second market
- RAM Ratings downgrades Turkey’s rating to with a stable outlook
- Saudi Electricity Company considers issuing international bond
- EBRD loans Morocco’s SDX Energy $10 million
- EFG Hermes to acquire Nigeria’s Primera Africa
- Currency swaps through RMB Clearing Centre increased 42 per cent in H1 2018, says CBUAE
- Nigerians’ use of backyard banks derails financial inclusion target, says central bank
- Lebanon deposits interest rates escalates on leadership vacuum
- York Capital joins bid for Abraaj assets
- Aramco considers buying a stake in SABIC
- Top News
Another American firm has joined a growing list of contenders interested in Abraaj assets.
The move is likely to boost Aramco's petrochemicals portfolio ahead of a potential IPO slated for 2019.
The inflation rate has exceeded the midpoint of the central bank’s target range of three per cent to six per cent for the first…
Arab Bank did not reveal when it expects to open doors for business in Shanghai.
ADX lists Wahat al Zaweya Holdings on its second market19 Jul12:58 RAM Ratings downgrades Turkey’s rating to with a stable outlook19 Jul12:52 Saudi Electricity Company considers issuing international bond19 Jul11:18 EBRD loans Morocco’s SDX Energy $10 million19 Jul11:14 Currency swaps through RMB Clearing Centre increased 42 per cent in…19 Jul10:50 Nigerians’ use of backyard banks derails financial inclusion target,…19 Jul10:45 Lebanon deposits interest rates escalates on leadership vacuum19 Jul10:37 Federation of Egyptian Banks to sign an agreement to settle stamp tax…18 Jul15:15 S&P: Benin assigned 'B+/B' foreign and local currency ratings; outlook…18 Jul11:20 Tanzania’s economic reform program receives ADB’s support18 Jul11:04 FAB integrates Dubai First into its personal banking group18 Jul10:56 Abu Dhabi Capital Management challenges Cerberus bid for Abraaj unit18 Jul10:53 Egypt begins process of offering stakes in five state firms18 Jul10:50 Dubai FDI launches initiative to bolster investments18 Jul10:47 Egypt's parliament signals setting up of EGP 200 billion sovereign wealth…18 Jul10:17